NEW FORUMS: WWW.FREEDOMX317.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» [OFFICIAL] Monster drop rate list
PvM point shop/EXP Well EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 3:57 pm by Aust1n

» NEW CLIENT
PvM point shop/EXP Well EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 3:04 pm by Zankz

» Slayer Point System
PvM point shop/EXP Well EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 7:20 am by Zankz

» PvM point shop/EXP Well
PvM point shop/EXP Well EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 6:32 am by Aust1n

» Akash back here like what?
PvM point shop/EXP Well EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 2:46 pm by Zankz

» Suggestion list
PvM point shop/EXP Well EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 1:39 pm by Aust1n

» Donations.
PvM point shop/EXP Well EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 10:02 am by Firex

» FreedomX Pricelist.
PvM point shop/EXP Well EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 6:54 am by Admin

» Trivia is in town b*tches
PvM point shop/EXP Well EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 7:06 am by Trivia

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

PvM point shop/EXP Well

Go down

PvM point shop/EXP Well Empty PvM point shop/EXP Well

Post by Aust1n Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:32 am

PvM:
    This is for those who dislike PvP and want more of a motivation for monster killing. Slayer is one thing, but many people don't like to go bossing because of the low drop rate. A PvM shop will ensure players that even if they kill a boss a whole bunch of times without getting a single drop, they will still have something to go put in their bank when they are finished. 

You can do this by:
    -Integrating a point system and making certain bosses/monsters give a certain amount of points when killed(Harder the monster is to kill, more points given)
    or
    -Making certain monsters/bosses drop a certain amount a stackable token(tokkul, Ecto-token, etc...) and again the harder the monster is to kill, the more tokens it drops. This would be better for team bossing so loot share can be triggered and allow each player to earn tokens even though only one player is getting the drop. Along with the token drop system, a shop will have to be added where players can spend their tokens for rares. The prices of items in this shop will have to be high because it is merely just a bonus to PvM. 

If you decide to use this idea, let me know if I can help you by making a drop chart/point chart for each monster/boss.

EXP Well:
    This is a very great idea that my friend made me think of. You could code a well that allows you to add your gp to it, and when it gets full(to a specified amount of gp), double exp will be triggered for a certain amount of time. This is what is called a money sink and it is great for the economy of an RSPS.

Aust1n

Back to top Go down